United in Community, Building on Foundations for Life and Faith, Unlocking Potential in All.
At St. Peter’s Primary School:
- We gather as a faith community believing Christ is central to our journey and the Gospel is the foundation of all we do.
- We embrace, value and respect the diverse, multi faith and culturally rich backgrounds that contribute to our school community.
- We provide a safe and secure environment where the students are encouraged to be risk takers and reflect on their learning.
- We are committed to developing the whole person by providing an engaging curriculum.
- We acknowledge the uniqueness of each student and endeavour to empower them to become self directed learners, who see learning as a life long process.
- We encourage them to be active, confident and responsible participants in an ever changing world.